Cheap Cremations: How To Arrange
There are a few ways you may go with cremation. Viewing caskets are available for hire if one is required. Since the funeral home may utilize a much cheaper box or container for the cremation, spending a lot of money on a casket seems wasteful. Cheap cremation services often feature a simple urn.
It is the preference of some families to acquire an urn on their own. A more miniature urn, a "keepsake urn," could be purchased so other family members can have a little portion of the ashes. We offer cheap cremation services here at Nutmeg State Cremation Society.
Cheap Cremations -About Direct Cremation Disposition
Because the ashes are incinerated so quickly after passing, direct cremation is also the least expensive final disposal method. There is no wake or memorial service performed before cremation. Some fundamental characteristics of the process are as follows:
- There will be no wake or funeral service. Traditional funerals can be avoided, along with all the expenses that come with them.
- The remains are cremated immediately after death.
- Since it will be burned in an incinerator, the casket is unadorned and plain.
- Since there would be no wake or visitation, no special arrangements (such as embalming) are necessary.
- A memorial ceremony, which may be held whenever is most convenient for the family, can cost less than a funeral when some time has passed.
You can still have a service, but it won't be followed by cremation. Since the service must be held as usual before the body can be cremated, the overall cost is more than it would be for a simple cremation.
Arranging A Direct Cremation
For a small fee, the crematory personnel will take care of all the necessary arrangements for the cremation, including transferring the body and obtaining a death certificate. The cremation and the funeral home's services come at an additional expense.
Nutmeg State Cremation Society offers cheap cremation services, and our team can help you with various aspects of the process. You can discuss this option with your family and decide what works best. If you need more clarity about the process, costs, etc., feel free to contact us and discuss your requirements with our team. We are here to help you with all the information you need to help you make a well-informed decision.