The Importance of Offering a Satisfaction Guarantee
When a loved one passes away, and you have the responsibility to take care of the funeral arrangements, it is not an easy chore to have placed on you. When seeking out a crematorium, there is often the fear of not getting the ashes of your loved one returned; in fact, mistakes have happened in the past, and the wrong ashes were given to the family. As strange as it may sound, you need to find a crematory that offers a satisfaction guarantee.
Getting What You Pay For
It’s rather strange thinking of a cremation as a service, but it really is. Just like any other service out there, we need to know that what we pay for is exactly what we will get, and we need some form of reassurance.
So what kind of reassurances should you look for when choosing a crematory? The following is a small list of items you should look for such as:
- When choosing a crematory you want a transparent and forthright relationship with those who will be taking care of the cremation.
- You want a dignified and professional service provided to all those involved.
- You definitely need a guarantee that your loved one’s cremated remains are returned to you and that the remains are those of your loved one and not someone else.
- You may want a guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price in the state.
- Lastly, you want to ensure the entire process is dealt with smoothly.
Part of the security of knowing your deceased loved one is treated with dignity is knowing that the crematory is very diligent in the entire process. For example, a unique identification label should be used so that there is added security which gives everyone peace of mind. Some crematories will assign staff to accompany your loved one throughout the entire process. Bottom line, having a crematory that cares for your loved one as if he or she were part of their family helps with making the process as comfortable as possible.
Finding the Right Provider
Another aspect of having the cremation process go well is having the ability to visit the crematory and inspect the facilities before the cremation process. Close family members may want to witness the initial start of their loved one’s cremation as well. These are all factors that you may want to consider. Having the right crematory provide you with a supportive experience that isn’t a financial burden is important.
So regardless of how strange it may be asking for a satisfaction guarantee, you need to be 100 percent sure that the entire cremation process goes as smoothly as possible for everyone’s sake.