5 Advantages Of Urn Vaults
Collection of the ashes is an important part of the cremation process and you need to decide which receptacle will hold them. Some families prefer to store their loved one’s ashes in their home while others choose to bury them and urn vaults become the ideal choice for them. The advantages of urn vaults are:
1. Safety - You need a safe way to store the ashes of a loved one and urn vaults score over others in this respect. They safeguard the ashes from moisture, rot and insects.
2. Sturdy And Strong - Urn vaults are built to be sturdy in order that they don’t become deteriorated. Cemeteries are places where digging is common and these features are solid enough to withstand damage. They also lend stability to the grave as they prevent sinkholes from forming.
3. Easy to Move - Urn vaults are lightweight which means they are easy to move from the funeral home to the cemetery or any other place, if the need arises.
4. Cost-Effective - They are affordable and can fit into a modest budget. You can choose an urn vault made from different materials and of varying qualities. The basic ones are priced at $300-$350 making them an ideal option if you are looking for a reasonably priced option.
5. Custom-made - Some features of urn vaults, such as the design, lettering or engraving, can be customized. It is natural that each family would want to bid farewell to the departed in a special way. They want the remains of their loved one to rest in a good place. Customizing urn vaults makes this possible.
If you want to know more about our services, contact our dedicated staff at Nutmeg State Cremation Society at 203-348-0443 or through our contact us form.